Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Stupid . . . stupid shoes!

So this weekend, I picked up some new gym shoes because they say you have to replace your shoes every ?!?!miles. I have had my current gym shoes for like 6-9months, so it was time. And there was a sale. Which makes it nice. And on Monday, the younger boys and I walked the track while my oldest did yoga. And I thought it would be a perfect time to break in the new shoes. I should put a disclaimer, I NEVER break in new shoes. I only work out for an hour or two at the gym, what's the big deal? 20-30 min of walking around the track with the boys should be easy. EASY except for the BLISTER that was forming! Stupid . . . stupid shoes! And then today, it was BEAUTIFUL outside, so the boys and I walked outside. Not the smartest idea. Well, if I had worn flip flops, (go ahead and roll your eyes mom. . . mom HATES flip flops) I wouldn't have made my blister worse. But I didn't (wear flip flops) and I did (make my blister) worse. So, hopefully it will not affect my workout tomorrow, and I REALLY wanted to hit the gym for a good SWEATY workout. . . . STUPID . . . stupid . . . shoes!

No comments: