Saturday, June 20, 2009

Exercise, exercise, exercise

I spent the week at my mom's, and did LOTS of exercising. And my muscles were feeling it. Unfortunately, the scale was not. I am just trying to make choices that are good for my health and focus more on that then what the scale says. I work the next several nights, so I hope to keep up the exercising. I read a magazine that encouraged you to change 10%. Exercise 10% more, eat 10% more fruits/veggies, sleep 10% more, eat 10% less a day, and lose 10% of your weight. Considering I don't usually eat any fruit- I am going to try to eat 1 piece a day, but I think that puting the smaller goals out there is helpful and not so overwhelming. We got a puppy this week- who is a BUNDLE of energy. So, I will definately be exercising 10% more since I have to keep up with him.

No comments: