Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sugar cookies

Okay, now I know that I shouldn't have made them. But the lunchroom helpers at school were talking about all the great things my mom packs in my boys' lunch. Which she does. And I am so greatful that she does (pack the lunches and comes up w/fun things so they don't complain that they don't get to eat lunch from the cafeteria).
But I made them (the sugar cookies). Which they are not the problem as much as the frosting that I made for them. The frosting mmmmmmm...... I need to focus.
I, for the most part didn't too bad for the day. I did not realize how much fat were in bugles. But I didn't have that many of them. And when the spark website calculated them in, I was glad that I didn't have more.
But I did do a better job of watching portions. And I did way better today.
But I didn't go to the gym :(. I was EXHAUSTED! Some days my lack of sleep catches up to me more than others. And today was that day. I plan to try to hit the gym for at least 30min tomorrow.

No comments: