Thursday, March 26, 2009

Stumble but no fall.

I did really well with exercise yesterday, but didn't input my eating into sparkpeople.com so I think I went over my calorie goals. I am not so calorie focused, but for me it is helpful to see a a good estimate of what my calorie intake is.

I didn't sleep well, so my exercise workout was slow moving today. Lucas had a field trip, so he had school from 1100-1400. And I took him to the gym after he was done. Forgetting the fact the daycare closes from 1400-1600 everyday. So, that was tricky. Lucas wasn't super thrilled with the idea of walking a mile. So, I could only get about a half mile in before he gave up. So, then I tried doing the stairmaster and have him standing by me while watching animal planet. That lasted about 10min before an employee said that he couldn't be over by the equipment. So, he sat on the bench for me to finish up my 15min. I was shy of my 30min goal. But it was better than nothing.

Tomorrow, my neighbor is coming to do some work around the house. I hope to be able to still get my workout in. But I am please with how I am doing with my food choices and portions.

No comments: