Wednesday, March 4, 2009

So far so good. . . .

I have been trying to go one day at a time. So, I don't focus on one hiccup and screw up the whole week. I have been to the gym 2x so far. And plan to go tomorrow and Friday. It helps that the boys have yoga 2 nights a week. Noah on Mondays and Eli/Lucas on Wednesday. Then I have to go to the gym and I work out with whoever is not in yoga. Eli/Lucas/myself walked a mile and a half on Monday. And today, Noah and I worked out on the cardio equipment. Well, Noah likes to jump machine to machine every 5min. ;) But then we did a few laps around the track. Usually when I work the night before, the next day are the days that are really hard to get motivated to workout. So, hopefully the boys will continue to go to yoga. I have been doing better about my portions, so hopefully the rest of the week keeps going well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

woohoo way to go. keep it up!