Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The goal for today . . .

For today, I have to organize some closets. I got the laundry/pantry started yesterday. I want to go to the gym, but will wait till the little man goes to school. I need to get back into recording my exercise/eating on Spark. I haven't plugged this website in awhile, and I love it. I think it is user friendly. And they have finally added wii fit under their cardio categories! Even though I love the site, my computer is slow and it is frustrating to try to add my foods/exercise.But when I was keeping track, it really helped me be aware of my daily intake. I think for me it helps to see that I have stayed in my range for intake. And I LOVE seeing how much over my calories burned I get. So, in order to make my goals I better get started! Have a great day!

1 comment:

DomesticDivasFancy said...

When your done I have some closets that need organizing!!! ;)