Monday, September 22, 2008

0 star day :(

I have been exercising Mon- Fri and today was the first time in weeks that I didn't exercise. I worked last night, and was able to get 3-4hrs of sleep before getting up and taking my youngest son to afternoon kindergarten. I volunteered in his class today since it was his bday. Then school was over, time for homework/chores before taking the bday boy out for dinner and the movies. So, I am EXHAUSTED now that the boys are finally in bed. And exercise is not happening. And if I don't drag myself to bed, I will be to tired tomorrow. I feel like I am loosing focus. So, hopefully, I will get back on track. I am still having days when I am more hungry so even though I do awesome at the gym, my total calories for the day are more than I want. I had more calories than I wanted for today, but I was under my needs yesterday. And when I work the night before it is hard to be awake for most of 2days while not eating much. Tomorrow is a new day, RIGHT!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Don't be so hard on yourself. There's always an "off" day. It's okay...no need to beat yourself up. It's a lifestyle change, not a diet and there will always be things that cause you not to have a "perfect" day. It's okay. Just regroup and focus on the next day.