Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Almost 10lbs!

Yep, I have almost reached a 10lbs weight loss. I am thrilled b/c this is huge for me. And partly b/c I was at my heaviest at 225lbs and now I am nearly 15lbs lighter than that today. I didn't start blogging until recently and I was 6-7lbs lighter than my heaviest at that point. But I am finally at the point where I can start to see changes in how my clothes feel, not just the scale. Sometimes I am afraid that my scale is just broken since things are going so good. But the proof is in the jeans. I think if I lose another 5-10lbs, I will be able to wear some clothes that I haven't fit into in a LONG time. I did some circuit training yesterday and boy am I feeling it today. Check out the links to help you on your weight loss journey. And the exerciseabout.com has some great tips on workouts for at the gym or home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Keep it up sis. You're doing great!

Anonymous said...

way to go!!!! it is hard work, but you can do it.