Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cravings!

If I see the Red Lobster never ending shrimp comercial one more time . . .

I don't know what it is about today, but I am having some serious cravings. But I have not caved. YEAH!

And did you notice the ticker at the bottom. Not on the 4 but on the 5lbs. I checked the scale like 5 times. YEAH!

I am trying to set short term goals. And so far I have lost a quarter of the weight for my first goal. To be under 200lbs. It feels good. For the first time in years, I feel like I can do this. No diet pills, no starving, just changing my life. And I feel like when I get to my goal. I won't gain it back. And that is the best place to be. No longer feeling defeated by eating. Thanks for your support!

And Julie, I fixed it so anyone can post. You don't have to log in. I better go finish Noah's necklace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm proud of you! You're doing SO awesome! You need to give me some of your will power & motivation, b/c I've got zilch!

-your favorite sis :)