Thursday, September 11, 2008

I HATE stair machines!

I know that you are supposed to mix it up w/your exercise. So today, I thought I would do some time on the stair machine.

Honestly, people were on the arc trainer I wanted to work out on. I know very rude. Usually, NO ONE works out on them. Which I am fine w/because I LOVE them and in 1 hour you can burn more than 800 calories. But two very rude people were on them, so I decided I would suck it up and do some time on the stair machine while I wait for them to open up.

And I was quickly reminded why I HATE them. And in 20min, I only burned 155 calories. Now, I know that is not an exact estimate, but in 30min on the arc trainer I burned 400. I renewed my vow NEVER to get back on the stairmachine. So, hopefully those rude people will stay off my machine.

No comments: