Thursday, October 2, 2008

Get up and Go!

I know that it has been awhile since my last post. I have been sloooow moving lately. I have been volunteering at the school's book fair and have no time. Sweeps week is NOT helping. I think I need a 25-26 hr day to get everything. done. Well, I am sure I could reorganize how I spend my time and get more done. I have only gotten 1 thing on my things to do list done this morning. And unfortunately, when I weighted myself this morning my lack of going to the gym showed. I gained 1 lb. But today that is going to change. I am going to the gym and get myself refocused. I think I have a lot of things to do and get overwhelmed. And then don't do the things I need to and then just get frustrated at myself. And I was getting up w/Lucas when I took him to school instead of sleeping (after working all night). I was CRABBY, but getting things done. But I pushed myself too hard. Because I have been EXHAUSTED. So, I am trying to find a balance. Tomorrow is the last day of the bookfair and my last 2hr shift. So, hopefully next week I will go to the gym every day again. But I am going right NOW!

No comments: