Monday, October 27, 2008

Too sick!

I was feeling under the weather today. So, I hope to get back to my daily exercising 2moro. Since I would like my wii fit age to be less than 47. I would like to know exactly how they figure that from my balance. I have never been very graceful. My brothers can attest to that. Years of ballet obviously didn't help. Sorry, I got sidetracked. I hope to get back the desire and need to workout everyday. This is going to be a BUSY week/weekend, and I would really like to begin refocusing and losing weight b4 the holidays. And work is no longer blocking sparkpeople.com so that will help. It helps to track the food/exercise and goals. But I didn't have enough time in the day. Speaking of the numbers of hours in the day. I think I need to go to bed!

No comments: