Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Well . . . . .

I did get to the gym today. But it took me FOREVER to pay bills this morning, so I could only work out for 40min. Why does Peoples Bank feel the need to update their online banking when it was working perfectly fine before??? I guess they never heard of "if it ain't broke don't fix it!" I liked it the old way, maybe I will get use to it, or maybe I will go back to writing checks. . . . Well maybe I will just get used to it.
Back from my tangent, I wanted to work out for 60min, but I think it would probably be best if I just try to do at leat 30min everyday. Get back into the routine of exercising 5 days a week again, then start increasing the time. This is going to be a crazy week enough as it is. Tomorrow, I have to get the pumpkins carved, because I have to go grocery shopping/bake cookies on Thursday. Friday is shool party day, and cupcakes for Noah's bday party on Sat. Anyone wanting to help out. Just come on over!!! Bring your elbow grease b/c I have to clean the house in there somewhere. And sleep. Sometime. Maybe next week.

No comments: