Friday, October 24, 2008

We are going for a Fall look!

I have decided to change the blog w/the weather change. And wishing today that I still could go to Praire Life. I like Matt Ross, but today the boys don't have school and I can't go to the gym until they go to their Dad's. Because of daycare. At Praire Life, we were all members so the daycare was included. And they would take the kids to the gym and play games w/them, etc. But I have to pay for each child at Matt Ross, and I am cheap. Noah only has 7 more days that he could be in the daycare anyway, since it is for 9 and under. But the weather is poor, so I am letting it sour my mood and I have to work tonight. I NEED a vacation! Anyone willing to pay for that and supplement my income since I don't get vacation. . . . ANYONE . . . anyone???? Didn't think so. Oh, well. If I must work, then I must.

No comments: