Monday, November 24, 2008

I figured it out . . .

I think that I have finally figured out why I am so tired and having more trouble sleeping. My youngest boys have been playing sports Sat mornings for the last 5 weeks. So, in order to get to basketball at 1100, I only get about 3 1/2 hours of sleep. And then soccer is at 1300 and then usually the rest of the day is packed w/other activities. By the time I go to bed it is nearly midnight since, my body wakes up after 8-9pm. Saturdays are usually my catch up day. Normally when I get home from work I just a few hours of sleep during the day and then go to bed early, but I have been having trouble sleeping. And when I am exhausted that happens, why I don't know. But the nights that I think, I would sleep like a rock-I toss and turn. So, I will be making more of an effort to get to bed on time and take my afternoon naps and try to get the sleep that I am supposed to.

No comments: