Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wii Fit

Well, the dogs went back to my parents today. So I decided to work out on their wii fit. I had worked out on it nearly 2 weeks ago when they first bought it. And it was missing me. I guess it kept asking my parents if they had seen me since it had been so long since I worked out. It is nice to feel love.

The good thing is my wii fit age is down from 60 to 41. I would really like to know in the grand scheme of life, what my control of balance has to do w/anything. We all know, I am NOT graceful. But my mom has gotten her age down to 27. I think she is cheating. I beat a few of my parents records. So, hopefully when we do the family Thanksgiving, I do it again.

I lost nearly 1lb when doing my workout. I have done really well this week. So, hopefully that will be reflected in my weight. Gotta go!

1 comment:

Manning said...

Hey BFF! Keep up the good work! I am so proud of the work that you do and all that you have to juggle! Some days are trying, but someday it will pay off!