Monday, November 3, 2008

Take a load off!

Crazy busy weekend is over. PHHEWWW! I am going to stop and listen to the silence and enjoy. . . . . . Okay Ale' is not being silent.
My parents older dog is weird. She likes the feel of my curtains on her back, and so if I am on the computer- she goes to the window next to the computer and walks back and forth under the curtain.
Like I said WEIRD!

But my mom has a crazy busy week and my dad is out of town ( I thought all of that time in Germany would have kept him from going on business for 2yrs-obviously his boss thinks he needs to earn his keep in country too). So, since I need her help w/the boys, I am dog sitting.

Back to the silence.

I think the moment has passed.

I wanted to go the gym but was too tired. I think I am getting too old. I had to clean the gutters, so it was probably good that I skipped the gym. Because it took me 1 1/2hrs to clean the gutters and clean the patio. ( I think the leaf drift was 3ft deep.) Gotta love fall!

And to make matters more fun. The boys have a 1/2 day tomorrow. Poor planning on my part since I have to work tomorrow night. When am I going to sleep. And why am I in a school district that is always for no apparrent reason having these random 1/2 days.

And I have to vote. I should have voted early.

And I want to work out.

If the world was perfect. I could vote, and be at the gym at 0830 when child care starts. Do my 1hr of cardio and some wts. Be home to take Lucas to school at 1035 and then lay down for a nap and get up around 1300-1330. Boys get home around 1245.

So lets pray that tomorrow is a perfect world.

No comments: