Monday, November 17, 2008

Why be so cruel . . . .

Over the weekend, my family celebrated Thanksgiving. After dinner, I know not the best time- we got on the wii fit. Did you know that if you gain weight, it makes you tell it why? As if its not bad enough seeing your weight curve go up. I was up 2 lbs since the last time I was on it. UMMM Thanksgiving dinner DUH! But saying I just ate wasn't an option. And I always get lectures about needing to exercise EVERYDAY. That wii fit board has a smart mouth :). I spent the weekend trying to dethrone my parents #1 standings. But it was pretty worthless. My mom is killer at the wii fit. And Fred creamed us all at soccer. I am #1 for ski jump (really I tied Mom but the ranks bumped me ahead of her, maybe that board isn't so bad after all . . .) and #1 for beginner boxing. I am not delusional enough to think my ranking will last.

No comments: