Friday, December 12, 2008

Finished # 1, 2, 6 and part of # 8

Okay, I made a dent in the "Things to Do list", however I have to add a few more to it . . .
16. Stop taking a shower in my bathroom so the tiles can dry and try to repair the bottom tiles. UUGGHH! (the seal of the grout is cracked and mold is growing. Gross I know, I have to get the house market ready by March)
17. Make even more ornaments because I got an order for 4-8 more.
18. Forgot that I promised Eli and Bff Brooke that I would make peanut butter blossoms, so that needs to added to #5
19. Get $10 cash to include w/Jordan's bday gift
20. Find my magic pixie dust, so that I can go "Poof" and all things on my to do list will be done.

But on the upside, I was scared to do it. But this morning I stepped on the scale and saw I have only gained 1 lb. Shocking I know. I guess I haven't been as bad as I thought. I was feeling kinda crappy so I rested this morning instead of going to the gym. I know BAD, but I got over it really fast. Anyway, I hope to get some of my christmas cards done tonight while I am at work! Multitasking is my specialty.

No comments: