Thursday, December 4, 2008

We just have to move on!

Well, most of the trees are completely gone. I am still not sure what I am going to do about it. My primary concern now is the fact that my neighbor is claiming my flowerbeds and adding to her already large piles of junk. And now w/o the fence I have to see them. But in reality, if the house sells this spring, it will not be my problem anymore. It has been an emotional 2days. And now I just have to decide what is really the best choice. Doing 4mi on the elliptical at the gym, helped improve my mood. And I took LOTS of pic of the damage today. I hate to say it can't get worse, but it can. I am not about feuding w/my neighbor. And to 1-2 thousand for a survey that may prove that she is right, is a tough situation. But I am putting it away for now. The boys and I had a fun evening. And I am focusing on the positive and no one can take that away from me!

No comments: