Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Okay . . . .

So the scale is not broken. I had to go to the MD office yesterday, since I can't breathe. I have a sinus infection. Are you kidding me?!?! I have NEVER had a sinus infection. But I am sooo glad that I got taken care of. I thought my allergy meds weren't working. And the pain was horrid, not to mention I couldn't breathe esp when I was laying down. Which made sleep a distant memory. Dr. F got us in and out in 10min. Awesome. But the moral of the story is that I weighed only 3lbs (fully clothed including shoes and after eating lunch) than at home. YYYEEEAAAHHH! So, it made me feel good that I didn't get on the scale and get a huge shock that I was 15lbs heavier. Now in the spirit of Christmas, it would have been nice for the scale to shave off a few lbs. Oh, well, I was able to sleep last night. And the pain is less, so that is what really matters.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Glad to hear! Hope you feel better soon!