Thursday, December 18, 2008

Too early to procrastinate!

I have made a big dent in my things to do list. But I have decided that I will refocus on my weight loss after the New Year, but things are too crazy to try to focus on things now. I spent the day yesterday doing cookie plates and delivering them to friends/neighbors. And no I did not give the burnt/laxative laced ones (there weren't any burnt ones) or rocks to the crazy neighbor. Thought about it. But just left that one alone. I did alot of shoveling of the snow on tues. So, I am going to procrastinate on my New Year's resolution, even though it is not the New Year. If the weather holds, hopefully next week I can take the kids to the gym and do some swimming/basketball. Yesterday, we went sledding and that was fun. I am going to try to watch my portions, and I got rid of most of the christmas cookies yesterday! Yeah! Today I have to finish the christmas letter and finish making the christmas ornaments and clean the house. I wish that when I cleaned it, it would stay clean for at least a MONTH! Stay warm and out of the ice. The boys and I are going to bundle in until tomorrow and hopefully the ice will not be that bad when I have to go to work tomorrow night!

No comments: